Nokia Hiring Entry Level Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
Company Name:- Nokia Here
Experience:- 0 – 1 years
Job Role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Skills RDBMS :– Oracle 11 and PL/SQL
JOB Location:- Bangalore
About Company :
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world”s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world”s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.Software Engineer Jobs, Software Testing Jobs, Jobs Software, software developer job description, software engineer job description, job shop software, software developer jobs,how to start a private investment company,
private company jobs for electrical engineers,electrical engineering jobs,entry level electrical engineering jobs,electrical engineer job description, electrical engineering job description, jobs for electrical engineers,
electrical engineering jobs entry level,computer engineering technology jobs With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
Job Description :
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have excellent programming skills in Core Java with good knowledge of XML and Eclipse IDE environment.
- Should have knowledge on RDBMS – Oracle 11 and PL/SQL knowledge will be essential.
- Must have telecom background with basic knowledge of Performance Monitoring and QOS will be an advantage and plus.
- Should have knowledge of Java Swing and servlets will be a plus.
- Could involves working on 9959 NPO for Small Cells Indoor Femto Solution, maintaining the existing NPO feature set and enhancing the SC NPO feature set in alignment with Nokia Indoor Small Cells roadmap.
- Must have key responsibilities will include working on Product features, enhancements, defect fixes in accordance with current product roadmap.
- The job also demands working closely with PLM, SAEs, Test and support organizations in general.
- Should have conceptual knowledge of networks.
- Must have good knowledge of Java/C++ programming language.
- Should have knowledge in SQL and Database.
- Must have computer Networking basicsShould have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should not have any active backlogs.
- Must be good effective player and must take the initiatives for everything.