Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023 | Nissan Career | Software Engineer | jobs 2023
Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023, Nissan Career, Nissan is inviting applicants for the post of Software Engineer.
A student from various disciplines can apply for the Nissan Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Nissan is more than a car company. We are an innovation company. We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel.With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of our employees and customers alike.
Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023 details are listed below :
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Job Description of Nissan Career:
Nissan is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer
Job Responsibilities of Nissan:
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies.
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on Apply Here
Nissan Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nissan selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Nissan Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.