NCR Corporation Hiring Entry Level Freshers in Hyderabad As Test Engineer
NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Test Engineer
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software QA Engineer (Test Engineer)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology.
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing.
- Experience in desired technology.
- Ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects.
- Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing.
- Experience in enterprise software testing.
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements.
- computer hardware engineer job description,jobs for computer engineers,mechanical engineer job description,entry level mechanical engineering jobs,mechanical engineering jobs.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills.
- Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates.
- Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts.
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements.
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment.
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
- Experience with tools utilized in development environment: Jira, HP ALM.
- Certifications: ISTQB etc.
Primary responsibility is to ensure high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Test Engineer” role on an Agile team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices.
- Co-ordinate cross-team test activities.
- Perform manual functional and regression testing.
- Perform volume, performance, reliability testing.
- Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined. acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts.
- Full test coverage against requirements is expected.
- Record, maintain, and archive test results.
- Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution.
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components.
- Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components.
- Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution.
- Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects.
- Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management.
- Manage physical and virtual lab environments.
- Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution.
- Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.