Mphasis Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Across India
Mphasis Off Campus Drive
Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, mphasis share price, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Mphasis enables customers to re-imagine their digital future by applying a unique formula of cloud migration and cognitive technology, to modernize and power the legacy systems to timeless computing. embedded software engineer job description,
the job description of a software developer, software packager job description, job search sites in India, software engineer team leader job description,
free job sites in India, Mphasis’ array of algorithm-based technologies seamlessly combines Robotic Process Automation, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain, surrounding legacy technologies with domain expertise and modernization.
Company Website: www.mphasis.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai & Hyderabad
- 2018 passing out MCA & BE/B.Tech graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterward.
- First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
- Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for a monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousand including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Interview Location: Bangalore
- SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply