Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2017 for Freshers | Junior Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Across India
Company Name:– Mindtree
Job Role:- Junior Engineer
Salary:- Rs 2.75 LPA
Job Location:- Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
- 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets.
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours.
- Computer engineering jobs,computer engineer jobs, computer engineer job description,computer hardware engineer jobs,computer engineering job outlook,computer hardware engineer job description.
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level.
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness.
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
How to apply Mindtree Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link.
After filling the form in step1.
click on Below Link: