Microsoft jobs opportunities | Associate Consultant | 2024 Batch | Hyderabad | Apply Here !!
Microsoft jobs opportunities in Hyderabad For Associate Consultant Position. Bachelor’s Degree candidates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Microsoft Hyderabad Job Openings Across India is given below.
Microsoft Hiring Freshers 2023:
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Consultant
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Year of Passing: 2024 Passouts
- Microsoft technology jobs is hiring for Consulting Services: Associate Consultant.
- Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Should be graduating in the year 2024.
- Technical certifications based on domain (e.g., Azure, SharePoint).
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, Scrum).
- internship of microsoft.
Associate Consultant /ACON – Responsibility
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting.
- If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork.
- Eager to grow and learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation.
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Cross-boundary collaboration.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.