Microsoft Corporation Hiring Software Engineer | Across India
Microsoft Corporation Hiring For Software Engineer
About Company: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
- We are responsible for building and offering specialized hardware and bare-metal solutions on Azure.
- This involves large scale specialized solutions like VMWare, SAP Hana, super computers like Cray and more.
- We build high scale distributed systems for massive planetary scale and we build systems that are fully automated end to end.
- Such an undertaking requires engineers will deep expertise in computer science fundamentals, ranging from hardware, operating systems, networking to distributed design, focus on quality and sustainability.
- We need engineers with experience in open source technologies.
- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems.
- Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
- As part of the team, you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission-critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and lives site excellence.
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2-3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art is an added advantage