Microchip Recruitment 2018 | Trainee Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Karnataka
Microchip Recruitment 2018
Microchip Technology is an American manufacturer of microcontroller, memory and analog semiconductors. Its products include microcontrollers, Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, KEELOQdevices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and mixed signal devices. Some of the interface devices include USB, ZigBee/MiWi, Controller Area Network, LoRa, SIGFOX, and Ethernet. Corporate headquarters is located at Chandler, Arizona with wafer fabs in Tempe, Arizona, Gresham, Oregon and Colorado Springs, Colorado, assembly/test facilities in Chachoengsao, Thailand and Calamba, Philippines.
Company: Microchip Technology
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer – ERP
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Statewide, Karnataka
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- ERP Developer is responsible for customizable software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of the software, and release management process in both BaaN4 and LN Microchip environments.
- Baan Development – Creating and modifying Baan IV tables, Sessions, reports, scripts, forms, and menus in a UNIX environment.
- Unit and Integration Testing – Executing effective unit tests and participating in integration tests
- Production Support
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or business
- Very good understanding of SDLC flow with a strong programming C/C++/C# skills,
- Shell scripting and exposure to Unix environment desired.
- Strong knowledge of relational database languages including SQL, DML, and DDL
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Windows, Unix/Linux/Solaris Scripting languages VB Script, DOS Batch files, Unix shell scripting
- Good Communication Skills with work ethics
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: