Metalcam Technologies Hiring Software Engineer On Feb 2015
Company Name: Metalcam Technologies Private Limited
Company Website: www.metalcam.com
Experience: 1-5 years
Qualification: BCA, B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA, M.E/M.Tech/MS
Skills: C#, C and .NET technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
About Company :
METALCAM is a European company that develops CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control machines since 1991, contributing this way to increase industrial companies’ profitability in more than 20 countries in the World.
METALCAM has been developing its own CAD/CAM mechanical solutions for more than 20 years focused in customers’ efficiency and profit.
Its large experience and achieved prestige have make possible relevant OEM agreements with other CAD/CAM developers, as Cimatron, and tool-machine makers, as AgieCharmilles (GFMS) or ONA Electro erosion, and become Solid Works certified partner.
The 20 years long presence in market of METALCAM allowed the company to lend service to more than 3,000 customers with more than 10,000 installed workplaces, achieving a real high loyalty ratio, due to company’s objective has been reached: the customer’s satisfaction.
Will be responsible to do critical and complex R&D development projects for the company (3D graphics, complex algorithms and more),
- Very High on Aptitude, ANALYTICALLY SHARP and EAGER to learn new technologies.
- Should be open to working within the development setup of a start-up organization for Indian and International client projects.
- Good communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion at the time of hand over.
- Should be a PASSIONATE about work and delivering quality results.
- Working experience in development is desired, especially in C#, C and .NET technologies
- Online Test
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round