Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers As Software Developers On Oct 2017 @ Bangalore
Mentor Graphics Hiring Entry Level Freshers As Software Developers On Oct 2017
Company Name:- Mentor Graphics
Company Website:- www.mentor.com
Experience:- 0 – 3 Years
Qualification:- BE/B Tech
Job Role:- Software Developers
Job Location:- Bangalore
About Company :
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recoganised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards.
- Must be resolving customer issues and maintain regression.
- Should develop/Integrate/Customize/Configure/issue-fixing in middleware/userland packages on embedded linux platforms.
- Must design, development and issue-fixing of Qt based applications for automotive infotainment systems.
- Must be able to customize/Configure/issue-fixing in linux kernel modules/features for automotive platforms
Should invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms.
- Must create protectable intellectual property.
- Must tune software performance.
Job Skills :
- Should collaborate with a global dynamic team.
- Should have strong track record of developing C++ programs.
- Must have ability to learn quickly and take ownership.
- Must have good industry experience.
- Must have good program coding and debugging skills.
- Must be good effective python developer.
- Must have scripting knowledge of python / Matlab / Octave.
- Should have solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering.