Mentor Graphics Hiring Freshers As Entry Level Software Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Delhi Ncr
Company Name: Mentor Graphics
Company Website: www.mentor.com
Experience:- 0 – 3 Years
Salary:- Rs 2.5 to 4 LPA
Qualification:– BE/B Tech/ME
Job Role:- Software Engineer
JOB Location:- Noida
About Company :
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.It is a private company jobs for electrical engineers,electrical engineering jobs,entry level electrical engineering jobs,electrical engineer job description, electrical engineering job description, jobs for electrical engineers.
Software engineer job description:-
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards.
- Must be resolving customer issues and maintain regression.
- Should invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms.
- Must create protectable intellectual property.
- Must tune software performance.
- Should collaborate with a global dynamic team.
- Should have strong track record of developing C++ programs.
- Must have ability to learn quickly and take ownership.
- Must have good industry experience.
- Must have scripting knowledge of python / Matlab / Octave.
- Should have solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering.
- Must have strong object oriented programming using C++.
- Should have experience with algorithms related to numerical analysis, geometry processing.
- Must have good debugging skills.