Medtronic Recruitment 2018 | Business Systems Analyst | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
Medtronic Off-Campus Recruitment Drive
Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what healthcare technology solutions can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We focus on innovating beyond product and collaborating with stakeholders to apply the full power of technology for better patient outcomes. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal health care needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Mission: To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
Company Name: Medtronic
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: Associate IT Business Systems Analyst
Experience: 1+ Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) .from a reputed institute/university.
- 1+ years of experience as a software quality analyst.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
- Experienced in project management or ITIL methodology.
- Implementation knowledge of ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 or CMMI.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management, and vendors.
- Collaborate with project teams to implement standard policies & procedures.
- Review project documents to ensure compliance with QMS.
- Collaborate with global quality teams to mature quality management system, manage process rollouts.
- Provide audit documentation support to the global quality team.
- Publish periodic management reports on Project performance, compliance etc.
- Participate in Root Cause analysis activities.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply