McKinsey & Company Hiring Knowledge Analyst | jobs 2023
McKinsey & Company Hiring Knowledge Analyst, McKinsey & Company Offcampus Drive
About the Organisation
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that offers professional services to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
- Advanced degree, CFA, MBA or equivalent in finance or related field
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in private equity and transaction advisory firms with exposure to the due diligence process
- Solid understanding of economic, financial modeling and general business concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of internal and external research resources is a plus
- Perspective on local markets in Asia Pacific particularly demographic, business and economic trends is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills; VBA programming skills is a plus
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a service-orientated work ethic
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrates an interest in understanding how analyses need to be conducted from an investment standpoint
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
What You’ll Do as part of this Job:-
- You will support client service teams and the Asia PE/PI client development hub on due diligence topics and contribute to client development and knowledge management.
- In this role, you will support teams with either market data on the private equity space and/or support due diligence (DD) engagements across the spectrum of pre-DD, DD and post-deal management, based out of the office.
- You will eventually become part of a client service team and be staffed on-site with a team. In addition, you will contribute to knowledge management and knowledge-building efforts.
- You will largely support the consulting team on preliminary due diligence and due diligence projects.
- Contribute to client development efforts and clients’ investment decisions in the due diligence process and other private equity/investor work.
- Assess and navigate research requirements (primary vs. secondary) and determine a timely and cost-effective research approach.
- Assess and identify market attractiveness and provide targeted information and specialized financial analysis on potential acquisitions.
- In addition, you will independently lead research workstreams (e.g., conduct primary research/interviews, source secondary research, synthesize so-whats, develop recommendations, etc.).
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
Who You’ll Work With
- You will work in our McKinsey Knowledge Center in Gurugram within the Private Equity & Principal Investors (PE/PI) capabilities & insights and knowledge consulting team.
- PEPI Center of Excellence (CoE) is part of McKinsey’s Asian PE/PI practice, which serves the full spectrum of investment organizations on investment strategy, due diligence, portfolio management and operational and organizational topics.
- You will be an integral part of a client service team that serves a cluster of PE/PI clients.
- Will work with analysts and engagement managers on project teams to drive client insights, including on due diligence, portfolio engagements and other client-based efforts.
- You will join a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development.
- Opportunity to work on teams and help the best organizations in the world – across the private, public and social sectors – solve some of their most difficult problems.
How to Apply:
Double Click to Apply