MastersCard Hiring Business Analyst
Company Name: MastersCard
MasterCard can be used in many stores, restaurants, hotels, airlines, car rental agencies, petrol stations, and other locations worldwide. In fact, MasterCard is accepted at millions of locations around the globe.
Company Website: www.mastercard.com
Job Position: Business Analyst
Salary: As per the Industry
- Support all business areas of Advisors with critical data analysis that helps clients make profitable decisions. An Analyst utilize tools like decision trees, clustering, regression, econometrics and time series, structural equation modeling, linear programming and algorithms, SAS, SQL, VBA and OLAP.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking to deliver custom analytics projects as part of a global project team.
- Bachelors in quantitative field (e.g., Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research), M.S or MBA.
- Use knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for merchant analytics product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base. The “Analyst” will scope, manage and deliver actionable insights that drive sales and customer acquisition analyzing behavioral or attitudinal data by understanding performance of issuers, retailers, categories or brands.
- Experience in hands-on programming, data mining, data modeling, and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions.
- Ability to easily move between business, analytical, and technical teams and articulate solution requirements for each group. Experience with quality control and data validation