MasterCard Recruitment Drive 2018 | Engineer Trainee-Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech| Across India
MasterCard Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2018
MasterCard is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling,free job sites in india,software development engineer job description,senior software developer job description, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
Company Website: www.mastercard.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering
Education: B.E / B.Tech /M.E. / M.Tech
Salary: Best In Industry
Event Location: Pune
- Provides support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development, and delivery of software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and methodologies are required.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in the software engineering field.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with a strong relationship, collaborative skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix-based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply