Maruti Suzuki India Hiring For Production Engineering Job Profile For B.E./B.Tech/Diploma | Across India
Maruti Suzuki India Hiring For Production Engineering Job Profile For B.E./B.Tech/Diploma
About the Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21% owned subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation.
Department: Weld Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
Education: B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Electrical/Mechatronics)
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role: Setting up of automated weld lines including electrical spec preparation, Weld electrical equipments & Robots installation and PLC/GOT(HMI)/Servo programming for introduction of new models in Weld shop.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (PLC, HMI, electrical equipments specs and selection, CC link , Device net , ethernet etc) for new model Introduction.
- Study and spec validation of weld equipment for procurement.
- PLC & GOT logic modification for new model introduction.
- Procurement of Robots/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedure.
- Fanuc, Kawasaki & Yaskawa Robot teaching and robot specification finalisation
- Adherence of weld standards during development of weld line.
- Checking & validating electrical design of weld lines.
- Buyoff & Inspection of machine at vendor end
- Installation & Commissioning of robotic weld line
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of Spot Welding, Arc Welding, Stud welding, Nut welding.
- Expertize in Mitsubishi PLC, GOT & Servo programming.
- Knowledge of making & reading electrical drawings in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of working on all kinds of control networks such as DeviceNet, Ethernet, CC-Link, CC-Link IE, MES.
- Knowledge of Weld shop equipments, Servo guns , Conveyors , Robots , Sensors, Welding Timers, Tip Dresser,Automatic Tool Changer.
- Basic knowledge of robot Teaching, PLC programming, troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of Electropneumatic, Hydraulic.
- Experience of working on vision system specifically Cognex vision system.
- Experience of working on Virtual Commissioning & knowledge of Industry 4.0 will be an added advantage.
- Achievement orientation
- Good Analytical Skills ,Excellent interpersonal skills,Communication & presentation skills,Team player.
- Networking skills