LinkedIn Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Software Engineer-AI For B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/PhD | Across India
LinkedIn Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Software Engineer-AI For B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/PhD
About the Company: LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections,
discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer, AI Platform
Work Location: Bangalore, India
- Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
Join us in changing the way the world works.
- LinkedIn’s AI Infra org develops frameworks that run complex relevance models at large scale and make it simple for developers to build, experiment and derive insights that lead to further innovation.
- We are building a brand new team in Bangalore that focuses on making it simple to productionize offline trained models in a reliable way and feeds data back to offline systems for further training.
- As an engineer in this team, you will build AI systems that are highly reliable, performant and scalable while hiding its complexities and making it easy to use for AI engineers.
- We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building large backend systems and are inquisitive to learn about AI technologies.
- You care deeply about ease of use, quality and extensibility of the systems you build. You embrace changes and have a startup mindset.
- Design, implement and operate systems that enable online experimentation of AI models reliably.
Collaborate closely with partner teams in infrastructure and AI to integrate with other systems to run a seamless ML pipeline.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience in building large scale online systems or data systems.
- Experience building AI platforms or models
- Experience with search systems or similar large-scale distributed systems
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Thorough knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies.
- Experience with industry, open-source projects and/or academic research in AI and distributed systems.