Lightplane Technologies Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Engineer For BE/ BTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) / MCA | Bangalore
Lightplane Technologies Off-Campus Drive 2018
Lightplane Technologies is a well-funded venture start up building products in the areas of enterprise security and IOT. Lightplane Technologies is based in Bangalore with headquarters in the US. The company is founded by business and technology leaders who have extensive experience in startups and Fortune 100 companies. The company is building build a team of world-class product developers to achieve its goals.
Company Name: Lightplane Technologies
Company Website: www.lightplane-technologies.com
Position: Software Engineer/Member of Technical Staff
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Rs 9 – 9.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Event Date: 12th August 2018
Last Date: 9th August 2018
- 2017-2018 batch BE/ BTech(CS/IT/ECE/EEE) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Lightplane Technologies is looking for a passionate Software Engineers to design, develop and manage cloud-based platforms and applications across all major Cloud Providers(Azure, AWS, GCP etc.).
- Responsibilities will include full lifecycle software development and programming in C/C++, Java, Go, Python, test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization, recommend and implement improvements to existing software as necessary.
- Knowledge or Experience working with Linux, NoSQL databases, Machine Learning, AI, Messaging and Analytics frameworks will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with software development tools like Visual Code, Git, Eclipse etc. is a plus.
- Expect a challenging and rewarding career with a company in the cutting edge of technology looking to disrupt and transform the space it is going after.
- Top performers can expect to grow quickly to become technology leaders leading the creation of innovative new products.
- The company offers a great work environment with excellent compensation and benefits.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: