KPMG Recruitment 2018 | Trainee – Operation | B.E/BCA/B.Sc/MBA/MCA | Bangalore
KPMG Recruitment 2018
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 189,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills kpmg digital, kpmg it services,kpmg technology and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities. Software Engineer Jobs, Software Testing Jobs, Jobs Software, software developer job description, software engineer job description, job shop software, software developer jobs, how to start a private investment company. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Company Name: KPMG Global Services Private Limited
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
Position: Trainee – Operation
Experience Required: Freshers / 0-1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university – BCA/BSc (Computer)/BE.
- Should have developed a Software project in the final year of graduation.
- A Post Graduate Diploma/degree from an accredited college/university – MBA/MCA.
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate is expected to have a reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications.
- Fresher/ 1+ year of experience.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access as the candidate will be handling a large amount of data including writing/editing VBA macros.
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and basic SQL queries.
- Various Data management tasks Hourly/Daily.
- Handling incidents for in-house created tools using MS office 2013/2007.
- Data extraction using SharePoint 2013.
- Editing existing SQL queries and VBA coding.
- Experience in working with SharePoint 2013 “Out-Of-The-Box” – OOTB features.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: