KPMG Technology |KPMG Recruitment 2018 | Associate Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
Kpmg It Consulting| KPMG Recruitment 2018
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: kpmg it consulting,kpmg technology,kpmg office locations,kpmg annual report,kpmg life insurance,kenco insurance ireland and financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
Company Website: home.kpmg.com
Positions: Consultant/Associate Consultant – RPA
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/MCA
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Create working proof of concept for projects
- Analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Design the components for future state, get it reviewed and signed off by stake holders
- Create reports/ dashboards using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View
- Set up Development, UAT and Production environment with automation software and set up Center of Excellence (COE)
- Write technical documentation and user guides; provide end-user training and support
- BE / BTech / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidates with certifications in RPA software, Business Intelligence or Data Analytical will be a great addition.
- Charted Accounting Background will be preferred
- Extensive knowledge in building and maintaining Intelligent Automation using server-side or desktop tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, WinAutomation etc.
- Experience in installing and configuring automation environment
- Knowledge in data analytics tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Power Pivot preferred
- Working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation
- The candidate should have in-depth knowledge in various stages of SDLC
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering, analyzing, developing and testing a product/data model/project
- Writing technical documentation and user guides; providing end-user training and support.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: