KPMG Hiring Freshers as Trainee on July 2016
Company Name: KPMG
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
About Company: KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university – BCA/ BSc(Computer)/ BE.
- Should have developed a Software project in final year of graduation.
- A Post Graduate diploma / degree from an accredited college / university – MBA / MCA.
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications.
Experience & Background: 0 – 1 Years.
- Fresher / 1+ year of experience.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access as the candidate will be handling a large amount of data including writing / editing VBA macros.
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and basic SQL queries.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013.
The candidate will need to perform:
- Various Data management tasks Hourly / Daily.
- Handling incidents for in-house created tools using MS office 2013 / 2007.
- Data extraction using SharePoint 2013.
- Editing existing SQL queries and VBA coding.
- Experience on working with SharePoint 2013 “Out-Of-The-Box” – OOTB features