KPMG hiring for Big Data Engineer
Company Name: KPMG
Company Website: www.kpmg.com
We encourage our people to make a sustainable difference for clients, communities and firms, while simultaneously ensuring that everyone has access to the knowledge and skills they need to be the most relevant in the market. KPMG International’s People, Performance and Culture Manual aligns member firms to the four labor principles of the UNGC and informs KPMG firms’ local labor practices.
Job Position: Big Data Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
- Support client engagements focused on Big Data and Advanced Business Analytics in diverse domains such as Retail, Finance & Healthcare etc.
- Build and maintain infrastructure to support data collection, ETL and analysis. Interface with databases (SQL, NoSQL, HDFS) to extract, transform and load data.
- Process data in large-scale environments, in Amazon EC2, Storm, Hadoop, Spark. Analyze data using R, Python, Java, and open source packages.
- Proficient in one or more of modern programming language such as Java, Python. Proficiency in Analytics Packages like R, SAS, Matlab.
- Experience and ability to work in a Unix/Linux environment, and proficient in command-line scripting.
- Ability to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot big data infrastructure, such as distributed processing paradigms, stream processing(Storm,spark), search api(Solr) and databases, such as Hadoop,HBASE,HIVE,SQL etc.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.