JPMorgan Hiring Java/Oracle Developer – Associate
Company Name: JPMorgan
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Job Position: Java/Oracle Developer – Associate
Qualification: Graduate Degree (BE/Btech/ME/MTech/MCA)
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Software Fresher Job
Experience Required: Fresher
Skills required: Java Oracle
- Work with Compliance, Finance and Operations areas to elicit and document business requirements.
- Develop, Deploy and support large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
- Translate business requirements to a high level technical design and implementation. Develop test plans and perform code reviews.
- Monitor milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify / mitigate risk.
- RDBMS experience preferably Oracle 11, including PL/SQL and stored procedures.
- Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate. XML Parsing Exposure.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.