JP Morgan Hiring Freshers as Application Developer
Company Name : JP Morgan
CompanyWebsite : www.jpmorgan.com
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : Degree in Engineering
Skills : communication skills.
Job Role: Applications Developer – Associate
Job Location: Mumbai India
About Company :
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institution in the world and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
- To work on the software development on new and existing applications.
- To perform analysis of the user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to prepare technical high level and detailed design documentation.
- To ensure that developed software is of high quality, robust and meets the user`s functional and non-functional requirements.
- To formulate and implement standards for analysis, design, programming, testing and documentation, and to ensure adherence to these standards.
- To ensure that developed software has undergone unit and system testing prior to System Integration testing.
- To work along with other teams – release management, environments management, testing, operate business, etc in the installation of software and the support & maintenance of systems.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.