JP Morgan Chase Hiring Test Engineer | Apply Here !!
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment for the post of Quality Assurance Test Engineer- Java. A student from various disciplines can apply for the JP Morgan Chase off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About JP Morgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a Financial services company. It was established in 2000, and the headquarters are in New York, United States. Jamie Dimon is the CEO of the corporation. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 293,723, and the organization’s revenue was US$132.2 billion.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹8.5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment Job Description:
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Quality Assurance Test Engineer- Java.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents. Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Pair Programming – Comfortable with the concept of pairing with other team members to solve problems
- UI – Any level of experience working with UI framework such as Angular, React is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns
- CI/CD – Experience working with Maven as a build tool, GIT SCM tool, Jules/Jenkins for build pipeline
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber and Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Proven ability to write automated tests and detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies and experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting. Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|