Interactive Intelligence Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Intern
Company Name: Interactive Intelligence
Company Website: www.inin.com
About Company :
Interactive Intelligence provides software and cloud services for customer engagement, unified communications and collaboration to help businesses worldwide improve service, increase productivity and reduce costs.
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Skills : C,C++,Java
Job Location: Hyderabad
The Software Engineer Intern is responsible for maintaining and developing test drivers and test tools that are used to ensure software performance objectives are achieved
Major Responsibilities/Activities :
- Apply software engineering techniques to problems to create a scalable solution and perform software maintenance on current test drivers and tools which are written in C++, C#, VB, Perl and Java.
- Work in a fast pace team oriented environment.
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with other engineers about scalable solutions to software engineering problems.
- Work closely with team lead or group manager.
- Give weekly status updates on goals and tasks assigned.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of software engineering and programming languages (e.g., C++ (preferred), C#, or Java)
Relevant Courses: Data structures and algorithms, software engineering, distributed systems, operating systems, computer architecture and organization, programming language theory, databases and computer networks.