Intel Technologies hiring for Software Engineer
Company Name: Intel Technologies
Job Position: Software Engineer
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
Company Website: www.intel.com
Qualification: Graduate Degree (BE/Btech/ME/MTech/MCA)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
- The candidate should have very good background on mobile handset software stack with an emphasis on Android. Knowledge of Linux internals and system software is required. Must be an expert in C/C++ and Python/Java programming.
- Must possess expert knowledge of the Android software stack/ Test with significant previous work in the area.
- Knowledge of IP networking concepts and experience in network programming and automation desired.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.