Intel Hiring Interns–Engineering Graduates 2016 Batch
Intel Hiring Interns – Engineering Graduates 2016 Batch |July 2015 | Bangalore
Company: Intel Technology India Private Limited
Company Website: www.intel.com
Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers. Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology.
Are you innovative, creative and looking for a job where you can transform your skills? Our team provides software development productivity tools to Intel’s fast moving software development teams. The team provides a computing environment and support for Intel product development teams that include source control, build and test automation, and static code analysis tools.
• A typical day for the IT support specialist may include .
• Work directly with end users to resolve application issues .
• Operations and troubleshooting of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software .
• Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur and within an established Service Level Agreement
• We will provide tool specific training.
Candidates will be studying in an undergraduate program for computer science or related technical field.
• A passion for technical troubleshooting and problem solving. Specifically, you will need to solve software tool/application and OS configuration problems.
• Course experience in Linux (we run SLES) and basic understanding of the networking stack.
• Course experience in at least one scripting language, and a desire to learn more. We work primarily in Perl, Visual Basic, Python and Bash.
• Familiarity with and enthusiasm for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• The ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving, globally distributed environment.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Application Link: Click Here