Intel Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Intern Technical For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Intel Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Intern Technical For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company: At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Profile: Graduate Intern Technical
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- The internship will mainly focus on graph compiler (responsible for compiling ML Workloads) validation for ONNX operators, device specific and device agnostic features.
Educational background and working experience
- Bachelors/Master degree in CS, EC, EE from reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
Technical skills required:
- Proficient programming and/or debug and/or troubleshooting skills in system level software development
- Proficient in python, C++, data structure and algorithm
- Machine learning and compiler experience are plus
- Compiler Basics
Soft skills required:
- Good communication and self-learning capabilities
- Able to perform the job assigned with minimal supervision