Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bangalore
Intel Career Recruitment 2018 for Freshers
Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers. Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Job Location: Bangalore
Designation: Graduate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – CS/IT/EE/ECE
Technical skills :
- Proficient programming and/or debug and/or troubleshooting skills in system level software development.
- Proficient in Python, C++, assembly languages, data structure, and algorithm.
- Machine learning and compiler experience are pluses.
- Deep learning frameworks like sensor flow is a plus.
Soft Skills :
- Good communication and self-learning capabilities.
- Able to perform the job assigned with minimal supervision.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in EE/EC/CS/IT with very good academic records throughout.
- Willing to learn and contribute towards multiple areas/domains.
Interested candidates should register in the below link:
Click Here To Apply