Infineon Hiring Young Graduate Trainee
Company Name: Infineon
Infineon Technologies AG offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility, and security.
Company Website: www.infineon.com
Job Position: Young Graduate Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Location: Bangalore India
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
- Microcontroller Device Driver Software development and validation for various peripherals of Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers based on TriCore and ARM-Cortex-Mx (e.g. CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, FlexRay, UART, Flash, Timers, PWM, etc)
- Development of application specific drivers & libraries Author architecture, design, test specifications and customer documents.
- Participate in software requirements analysis and ambiguity resolution Provide technical solutions to customer change requests.
- Conceive and develop validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility Liaise with chip development engineers on a need basis.
- Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly languages & SDLC Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), real-time systems.
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Keil, RVCT etc Good working knowledge of debuggers such as PLS, Lauterbach etc.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.