IBM Off Campus Drive 2019| Freshers | Associate Systems Engineer | B.E. / B.Tech | Across India
IBM Recruitment | ASE – Mech, CSE, EEE, E&C, E&I | Feb 2019
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name: IBM India
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Associate Systems Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to the incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply