IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate System Engineer | Across India
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Across India For Associate System Engineer Position.
More details regarding ibm Freshers Job Openings 2023 is given below.
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: PAN India
Site :– ibm careers
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2022-23 Passouts
Job Description :
- Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
Eligibility Criteria for ibm :
- Graduation Year: 2023.
- Degree: BE/ BTech/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA-60%/6.0 CGPA.
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects.
- Branch: CS/IT/Robotics/ISE/EE/ECE/EIE/AEIE/EEE/ETE/Maths/Computing.
- No Active Backlog.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MSc/MCA: INR 4.50 Lakh per annum + one time settling allowance of INR 25000.
Selection Criteria for ibm (All rounds are elimination rounds):
- 1. Coding Test (IBMCodeKnack-NQT).
- 2. English Language Test.
- 3. Interview(s).
IBM conducts assessments that are engaging, interactive, and time-efficient for our candidates. We respect our time in showing your capabilities hence we want to give you comfortable environment to truly demonstrate who you are and what you can bring to the job and to IBM. All rounds are elimination rounds.
1. Coding Test (IBM CodeKnack – NQT):
- Coding assessment – Hacker Rank helps us identify quality developers with right skills.
- This technical hiring platform allows us to thoroughly assess the potential developers in their problem-solving skills through relevant code challenges.
2. English Language Assessment:
- This is an online assessment which measures English Language proficiency.
- In around 10 minutes candidates answer a series of MCQ’s which evaluates their engagement towards English.
- The candidate would be assessed on skills like technical representation, communication, growth mindset, Innovation and adaptability.
Double Click to Apply
Last Date To Apply: 31st December 2022
How To Apply:
Follow these steps to register:
- Step 1: Apply to this role: https://ibm.co/3FDQ3SL
- Step 2: Once you complete your registration in the IBM portal you will get an automated reply from IBMRecruitment_noreply.
- Step 3: Note the candidate reference number from the automated email.
- Step 4: Using your candidate ID fill out this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3WsRNoJ