IBM Hiring-Application Developer Position| Across India
IBM Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Application Developer Position
About Company: At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 2-4 Yrs
- As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing Mainframe Applications.
- Bringing your expertise to solve the application criticality.
- Experience on CICS, COBOL DB2 / IMS DB.
Benefits and growth:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 2-4 Years of Mainframe Developer Experience.
- Experience on working with Mainframe related tools.
- Experience using CICS, COBOL and DB skills for applications running in a Mainframe environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills.