HP Off Campus Hiring Freshers 2020/19/18 BE (All Branches), BCA, MCA, B.Com (Computers), BSc | Across India
HP Off Campus Hiring Freshers 2020/19/18 BE (All Branches), BCA, MCA, B.Com (Computers), BSc
About the Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California
Job Role: L1 Global Technical Support Executive
Domain: IT Hardware and Technical Support, Voice Process
Shift: Rotational Shifts/Night Shifts
Company: HP (Hewlett Packard)
Number of Position: Multiple
Work location: Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Pay roll: Artech Infosystems
Required Experience: 0 to 3 years
Salary: 2.91 Lakhs P.A (291600)
Other benefits: Shift Allowances + Cab Facilities + Incentives
- Graduate: Any (BE/B.tech, Bsc, BCA, Bcom)
- Post Graduate: Any (MCA, Mtech)
- Year of Passed Out:2018,2019 and 2020 Only
- Any Percentage, even backlogs candidates can also apply
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and OS) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to Global customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
- Interaction with Global Customers, Should Have Understanding Skills of International Customer.
- Voice Process, English Communication Skill Is Mandatory.
- Good Knowledge on Hardware and OS Skills.
- Customer relationship management, Should be able to interact with global customers, Ready to accept Inbound and out bound process.
- Group Discussion
- Voice and Accent Round
- Online Test
- Candidate has to Under Go Training for 30-45 days. (No registration charges).
- Training will be provided on Technical Skills and Communication Skills.
- Training will be provided Under Professional Trainers.
- Post Successful completion of Training Candidates will be deployed in HP (Hewlett Packard).