HP Hiring Freshers As Technical Support Representative
Company Name : HP
Company Website: www.hp.com
Experience : 0-1 Years
Qualification : Any Degree/Diploma
Skills : Communications skills.
Job Role: Technical Support Representative
Job Location : Gurgaon
About Company :
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. At HP, we live for the big idea, the next great discovery. “Invent” is more than a word: it’s who we are. Our innovations in the key strategic areas of Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Security help shape the technology industry.
Interact with Customer to ensure Customer satisfaction following established procedures.
Perform installations, reinstallations, maintenance, and repairs on Customer equipment.
Deliver standard services.
Provide break-fix reactive support and installation for volume and value products.
- Minimum Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) or equivalent certification with less than 1 year working experience.
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Moderately complex troubleshooting skills.
- Basic analytical and communications skills.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically and to solve problems, identify needs, develop and propose solutions.
- Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at operation levels.
- Perform reporting and administrative functions. Manage time effectively.
- Assist the customer with basic product familiarization training on device features during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements