HP Recruitment Drive 2019 | Graduate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore | 2018 Batch
HP Off-Campus Recruitment Drive | Graduate Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you! Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
Company Name: HP
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Position: Graduate Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech – CS/IT/EC/EE/I&C
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech – CS, IS, EC, EEE, Instrumentation, Telecommunication
- 60% marks in the Engg.
- Willing to work in 24/7 including night.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to KMS.
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
- Develop a partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply