HP Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Information Developer Position: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree Eligible |Across India
HP Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Information Developer Position: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree Eligible
About the Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Job Profile: Information Developer
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan. Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
- Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
- As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements.
- Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
- Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically an Associate degree or First Level University degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-2 years related experience.
- May include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degree or degrees in an unrelated field.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.