Honeywell Job Openings for Freshers As Software Engineer Across India
Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer
Job Role: Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/B Tech
Salary: Rs 3 – 5 LPA
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. offcampus housing, offcampus, offcampus books, actuarial science jobs for freshers, fresher jobs in usa With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop software for the components assigned and perform unit testing with in the timelines established
* Must identify potential risks that impact the product/schedule/cost in advance and assist team in mitigating them
* Must perform analysis on the impact of changes proposed to the system
* Should develop/update necessary process artifacts during the development
* Must effectively manage a variety of work priorities
* Should clearly understand engineering processes and products in multiple areas
* Must assist in and become involved with improving technical processes and products in the team
* Must enhance the success of the project by contributing innovative ideas
* Should develop or apply advanced technologies that improve product or productivity or quality
* Must have experience in working with LAMP based web technologies
* Must have good Understanding of SDLC Knowledge
* Should have demonstrated ability to translate software requirements into application with guidance.
* Must have strong working knowledge in XML parsing.
* Should have strong working knowledge in algorithm design