Honeywell Hiring Freshers As System Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Pune
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- Executes projects independently with minimal guidance from DL / LE – Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design, Testing, FAT with customer.
- Review project inputs and tender specification
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notes
- Creates the workbook, folder structure in line with the standard practices & process
Identifying potential issues, technical risks and flagging them proactively to DL’s
- B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university.