Hiring Interns In Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2023 | Apply Here !!
Premier Internship Opportunities are Listed Below:-
Pitney Bowes Recruitment drive 2023: Pitney Bowes is hiring Intern through off campus Placement for Pune. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Pitney Bowes off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Pitney Bowes Recruitment Drive 2023:
Discover prestigious internship openings with Pitney Bowes, a global powerhouse (NYSE: PBI) at the forefront of shipping, mailing, and logistics solutions. Our cutting-edge technology and holistic services cater to a remarkable 90% of Fortune 500 titans. Trusted by small enterprises, retailers, corporate giants, and government bodies worldwide, Pitney Bowes simplifies the intricacies of mail and parcel management.
For comprehensive details and to seize your chance with our internship program, explore the official Pitney Bowes website:
About Pitney Bowes:
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to remove the complexity of sending mail and parcels. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes at www.pitneybowes.com.
Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Pitney Bowes|
|Salary||up to ₹3.8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Pitney Bowes Job Responsibilities:
- Candidate shall be part of 24×7 support team.
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts during weekdays and holidays/weekends. (5 days a week)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Strong interpersonal ability to interact with teams across various sites/branches and within the organization.
- Main role would be to execute organization’s application support process and procedures. Ability to do first level of Investigation.
- Monitoring and resolve system/application alerts, Incidents and service requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by diffrent teams as per standard SLAs/Turnaround Times.
- Development and document support process (SOPs).
- Multitasking, can work under pressure. Drive outage calls with different teams and work on resolution.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the event’s resolution.
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
Pitney Bowes Eligibility Criteria:
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Should have fair understanding API’s and application servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL queries and scripting language (Python/Shell).
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, SWAGGER (good to have)
How to Apply for Pitney Bowes Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.