Hexaware Technologies Careers 2023 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Here !!
Hexaware Technologies Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee of BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – 2023 Batch ( CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ETC/ EIE/ ICE) for locations across India, hexaware bangalore.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hexaware bangalore Technologies Careers Internhsip 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: hexaware.com
Wikipedia: Hexaware Technologies
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Hexaware Locations in India
Last Date: ASAP
What are we looking for-?
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Who can Apply:
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA ME/MTech not eligible
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs