Hexagon Recruitment 2023 | Hiring Intern in Testing | Apply Here !!
Hexagon Recruitment 2023 in Hyderabad For Intern (Testing) Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Hexagon Hyderabad Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Hexagon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern (Testing)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Hexagon is looking for Intern.
- Pursing BE / ME or equivalent degree from a reputed university.
- Learn, Participate, and contribute to various aspects of QA team.
- Functional testing – Execution & Improving existing tests. Writing new tests.
- Automation testing – Execution & Improving existing tests. Developing new tests scripts.
- Nexus (Metrology Reporting, Cruiser) – Execution, Improving existing tests. Developing new tests scripts.
- Scrum activities & documentation.
- Teamwork & Collaboration with team members and senior leadership.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- Basic/intermediate knowledge on
- Debugging and testing codes.
- Documenting and testing new software applications.
- Researching, investigating, and fixing a wide range of technical issues.
- Hands-on experience writing scripts, ability to code and debug,
- A strong and confident communicator with good written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with SCRUM team.
- Contended to work in a highly collaborative environment with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship management and team building skills.
- A quick learner, with strong analytical skills, who enjoys getting to the bottom of our software applications.
- Ability to understand, evaluate, formulate, and communicate complex Metrology solutions.
- Eager to learn new technical and domain skills.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 23,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.6bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
How To Apply:
Double Click to Apply !!