Hewlett-Packard Hiring for Business Analyst
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd [HP]
Company Website: www.hp.com
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Software Job
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Skills required: Analyst
- Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements. . Research and components of solutions to problems.
- Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations. Performs work assigned by others.
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.