HCL Hiring Freshers As Graduate Trainee On Nov 2016 @ Mumbai
Company Name: HCL
Company Website: www.hcltech.com
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Qualification: BE/B Tech
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Skills: Communication Skills
JOB Location: Mumbai
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have through knowledge in Object oriented concepts & SDLC Life Cycle.
- Should have theoretical knowledge on Java and J2EE would be added skills. Also should do the Log file analysis.
- Must have SQL query review.
- Should have knowledge on Network Protocol.
- Must be aware on Network Topology & ISO Model.
- Should be aware about the ITIL and Operation Process.
- Should be ready to work 24 7 support environment.
- Should have knowledge on Information Security.
- Must have knowledge on Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Security-Perimeter security solution.