Google Hiring-Software Engineer|Across India
Google Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware
Company Name: Google
Work Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Job Profile: Software Engineer, University Graduate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/P.Hd
Exp Needed: Freshers
About the job
- Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
- Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C,C++, Java, Python
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.