Genpact India Recruitment Drive | Process Associate / Process Developers | Chennai, Gurgaon | Apply Here !!
Genpact india Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Chennai and Gurgaon for Process Associate/Process Developers. Graduates are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding Genpact Chennai and Gurgaon Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Genpact
website: Genpact wikipedia
Job Location: Chennai, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Genpact bangalore office
Job Position: Process Associate / Process Developers
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 4 years
Qualification: Any Graduation (BSc, BCom, BCA, BA, BBA, BMS, BHM, BHMS, BVSC, BEd, BPharma…)
Job Description of Genpact india:
- Genpact is Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate/Process Developers.
- In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement Active user of Internet and online applications.
- You will be helping field service agents in collating the information that they will provide you over the call, the information that you will save in system will be used as input for billing purposes.
- Inviting Fresher & Experienced candidates.
- Work From Office (RTO)
- US shift (Night Shift).
- Good English Communication skills.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- University Graduate.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Open to work in 24×7 window and rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses as required.
- Relevant years of support or experience with client contact
- Knowledge of Data acumen is a big advantage.
- Knowledge using BI tools is an added advantage
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with the customers (written & verbal).
- Take Customer calls and Provide a resolution to their Queries.
- Order processing in customer service systems which includes orders entry.
- Articulate calls inputs from Service agents to share for billing requirements.
- Ensure correct inputs are done for billing details alignment of Headcount.
- Coordinating with billing team for any invoice generation.
- Review & track the restructuring cost. Manager reviews with Sites.
- Prepare Dashboards & Reports for pitches.
- Should be willing to work overtime and work on weekends.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge to real world scenarios.
- Ownership of skill development/ self-training.
- Time management and completion of tasks to a definite deadline.
- Strong work ethic; displays the drive to learn new features or troubleshoot methods for their primary application.
- Support on Ad-hoc reports.
- Quarter Closing Activities.
How To Apply:
Double Click to Apply !!
Become a Software Developer In Top Tech Companies With a Salary 4 to 12 LPA