Genpact Careers | Genpact Hiring Consultant | Latest Job Update | Apply Here !!
Genpact Careers 2023-2024: Genpact is hiring Consultant through off campus Placement for Noida. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Genpact off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients.
Genpact jobs 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Genpact jobs Responsibilities:
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Managing project and team independently.
Genpact Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Core-java, Struts/Spring and AWS
- Strong understanding in Relational database concepts
- Good knowledge and work experience of SQL
- Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
- Willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies.
- Ability to be learn and apply new processes and tools.
- Technical understanding of products/services and/or ecosystem being supported.
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know.