GE hiring Freshers- Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
GE hiring Freshers -Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
About Company: GE (NYSE: GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfil GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Company Name: GE Digital
Category: Digital Technology
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- We are taking on the world’s biggest challenges through innovative software solutions.
- You will work with a group of energized and focused software professionals, analytics researchers, data scientists and domain experts in the areas of big data processing, text mining and analytics visualization leveraging contemporary tools, technologies and development methodologies to build prognostic and diagnostic products using sensor data from smart devices.
- You will be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set.
- You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of Methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc. May have prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- Operates with a general understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.