GE Aviation is hiring undergraduates for data science interns in Bangalore and Across India
GE Aviation is hiring undergraduates for data science internships in Bangalore and Across India.
Bachelors Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding GE Aviation Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: GE Aviation
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Data Science Intern
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- This internship opportunity will give students the chance to work on exploratory projects that will help develop data science solutions depending on the particular challenge that has been discovered.
- Students of Bachelors in Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/Mechanical) from reputed institutes.
- Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT).
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/Physics/Management Information Systems/Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Someone prepared to sign 12-month long contract starting from 1st of July.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Join a development team to work on developing data science and advanced analytics.
- Establish a problem statement, identify business needs, collaborate closely with the design community to develop functional specifications, and assist software development.
- Participate closely in a project with a designated mentor. analyse, design, test, and integrate software assemblies, systems, and components that adhere to corporate standards and programme or product specifications.
- Technical data from the allocated project should be documented in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Prepare, display, and document technical data as well as the outcomes of that data generation.
- Technology enthusiast.
- Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Strong in software programming, data analytics & data engineering.
- Strong communication and documentation ability.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus.
- Communicative & open- minded.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply:
Double Click to Apply